How to Handle Depressing Warfare and Keep on Kicking: Understanding the Process
Pull on God in prayer first
· Find a friend who you can talk to as a sounding board
· Leaders often don’t have a lot of people who will pray for them most want their anointed prayer not hear you have a problem
· Remember the subtotal of your life is not what you’re going through
· Next trials are common unto man so don’t by into the lie your always on fire that’s why we need each other.
· Last and most important something’s in life as just the way it is, so learn to live around it, through it or let it go if you have of you can.
Whenever you go through something set down and analyze it and you will learn a lot, here’s how to do that:
1. Check to see it it’s something you’ve done to cause the trial
2. Check you feeling according to the Fruit of The Spirit
3. Don’t let bitterness take a root
5. Examine your thoughts that will expose who and what is speaking to you, God, self or the enemy
6. Check rather you need to change or it’s in the hands of another person which you can’t change
7. Most people going through a rough time blames themselves for the actions of others
Hope this helps those who can be honest to admit their not always on fire, they need prayer and don’t have to fake religiously that everything is just wonderful. But you can say I Lord I am going through and get prayer without feeling guilty your human.
Father I pray for all leaders who are going through depressive situations and have to act as if everything is just fine, Father heal them in Jesus name and break every spirit that wants to isolate them and destroy them with spirits of depression.
Father I also ask that you direct them to someone they can set down and be transparent to admit the need help before the enemy takes them out. Open confession is good for the soul. I command every spirit setting their fall up to come out in Jesus name AMEN!
Written By: Apostle Ivory L. Hopkins